• Latest News

    Thursday, October 27, 2016

    My Blower (Freestyle) - @AceHood




    Ace Hood is back with a release from his upcoming "Body Bag 4" project.


    Ace Hood dropped his Starvation 5 mixtape over the summer, and while he could have easily taken the rest of the year off, he's not letting 2016 slip by without also adding a new installment to his Body Bag series. Those familiar with Ace's output will know that the Body Bag tapes are the rapper's chance to add his touch to some popular beats, and the first release from the project sees him doing just that.

    Going in over Future and Juicy J's "My Blower" from DJ Esco's Project ET: Esco Terrestrial, Ace gives us a more aggressive take on the record. Delivering some ferocious triplet flows, he brags and vents, as well as powerfully protesting recent instances of police brutality. XXL suggests that the tape will arrive at the beginning of November.

    Quotable Lyrics:
    I'm just expressing my gratitude
    I had to check on my attitude
    Plottin' and plannin' on bigger moves
    And I told my brother, "we'll never lose"
    Feel like the weight of the world on me
    I would never complain 'bout it
    I seen a cop shoot a black man
    Broad day, caught a plane 'bout it





    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: My Blower (Freestyle) - @AceHood Rating: 5 Reviewed By: BossKid Diggz
    Scroll to Top